>*1. Testing of the cache-based implementation of the service grid.*
> I think, we should make a test suite, that will test the old implementation
> until we remove it from the project.

Agree. This is exactly what should be done as the first step once
phase 1 will be merged.
I think all tests in the package:
"org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.service" should be moved to
separate test-suite and new build-plan should be added on TC and
included in RunAll.

> *2. DynamicServiceChangeRequest.*
> I think, this class should be splat into two.

Personally, I agree, but I have faced opposition at the design step.
I changed to the following structure:

abstract class ServiceAbstractChange implements Serializable {
    protected final IgniteUuid srvcId;
}

class ServiceDeploymentChange extends ServiceAbstractChange {
    ServiceConfiguration cfg;
}

class ServiceUndeploymentChange extends ServiceAbstractChange { }

I hope that further reviewers will agree with us.

> *3. Naming.*

About "Services" -> "Service" and "Deployments" -> "Deployment"
Personally, I agree with Nikolay, because it's more descriptive since
manages several services, not single.
But, I understand Denis's point of view, we have a lot of classes with
"Service" prefix in naming and "Services" looks a bit alien.

> *DynamicServicesChangeRequestBatchMessage -> DynamicServiceChangeRequest*
Prefix "Dynamic" has no sense anymore since we reworked message
structure as in p.2. so "ServiceChangeBatchRequest" will be better
name.

> *ServicesSingleDeploymentsMessage -> ServiceDeploymentResponse*
It's not a response and is not sent to the sender. This message is
sent to the coordinator and contains *single node* deployments.

> *ServicesFullDeploymentsMessage -> ServiceDeploymentFinishMessage*
This should be named similar way as the previous one, but the message
contains deployments of *full set of nodes*.

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.