Oscar, great use-case, and ML-related developers (me too) will happy to
help you with this case.

Could you please answer a three questions?

1) What kind of types (Java types or SQL types) could be in column
properties?
2) Have all data series (observation) has the same schema with equal number
of columns and equal types in them?
3) Could you provide an obfuscated data example  in csv or in another easy
readable format to make our experiments more efficient?

Also, if you have any issues related to algorithm usage (what to use, how
to calibrate features and etc) write on user list with me in copy.

Alex