Hi all,

Ticket 10700 [1] is resolved, this ticked added support of training models
over a cache with binary objects(cache with enabled keepBinary flag) for
more details please take a look the mentioned ticked or added example [2].

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-10700
[2] - org.apache.ignite.examples.ml.TrainingWithBinaryObjectExample

Sincerely,
Best regards,
Yuriy Babak