Hello!

I think we can surely go with B. It contains fresh Hibernate and Spring
Data support with fixed bugs, which is good while it lasts.

Also there are a lot of Java 11 fixes and cherry-picking them all probably
not much easier than just stabilizing master. We have fixes for other
regressions too.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev