Denis, there is not so much difference in Java 9 vs Java 11, so previous
Java 9-efforts done by Igniters should be applicable for 11.

So I don't understand why we can go through the normal release process and
pilot minor releases afterward. Please share a particular case when the
absence of `emergency 2.8` is a problem for the user.

Is it still our rush and 'highway or no way'? I was in the hope it is gone.