By default, SYSTEM_WORKER_BLOCKED failure type is not handled. I don't like
this behavior, but it may be useful sometimes: "frozen" threads have a
chance to become active again after load decreases. As for
SYSTEM_WORKER_TERMINATION, it's unrecoverable, there is no use to wait for
dead thread's magical resurrection. Then, if under some circumstances node
stop leads to cascade cluster crash, then it's a bug, and it should be
fixed. Once and for all. Instead of hiding the flaw we have in the product.

--
Best regards,
  Andrey Kuznetsov.