Hello, Igniters.

As you may know, I've contributed Phase1 [1] for IEP-35 [2].
Now we have metrics subsystem and can create and export any metrics from Ignite.

I think user(administrator of Ignite) should be able to configure some metrics
params in a common way [3]

I propose to use the same way from logging frameworks.
We should define some file format Ignite can understand.
An administrator fills configuration file to configure one or several metrics.
Ignite will analyze the file and use provided params during metrics creation.

For now, we have 2 types of metrics that should be configured:

        *       HistrogramMetric [4]
                This metric is a count of measurement that falls into
predefined intervals.
                An example is "Request processing time distribution".
                We want to calculate a count of requests processed quicker then
50ms, 50-100, 100-250, 250-500 and slower.

        *       HitRateMetric [5]
                This metric is a count of events in the last time interval.
                An example is the "Count of requests processed in the last 5
seconds".

Example of file content:

````
cache.my-cahe.GetLatency=50,100,250,500 #Params for the histogram metric with
the name `cache.my-cahe.get`
cache.my-cache.RebalancingKeysRate=60000 #Param for existing HitRateMetric that
hold "Estimated rebalancing speed in keys".
````

Please, share your vision.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/ignite/commit/fdaa310430aefff07994eb35510d3416886b5bbe