Igniters,

 I would like to resume a discussion about PRs cleanup. Additionally
to concerns provided earlier some TC Bot operations are slowed down
due to a huge amount of open PRs.

As time has passed, I ask you all again to share an opinion about
centralized cleanup of obsolete PRs. Also, a precise criteria to
consider PR as obsolete is a subject for dicsussion as well.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin