Hello, Ivan!

>> Could you please provide more details why do we need to run these tests
in forked JVM?

Surefite documentation [1] says:
If forkCount=0, it's impossible to use the system class loader or a plain
old Java classpath; we have to use an isolated class loader.

When using isolated class loader will cause compiler error:
    package org.apache.ignite.lang does not exist

We cannot compile the TestIgniteCallable class.

1.
https://maven.apache.org/surefire/maven-surefire-plugin/examples/class-loading.html