Folks,

Thanks everyone for a hot discussion! Not every open source community
has such open and boiling discussions. It means that people here
really do care. And I am proud of it!

As I understood, nobody is strictly against the proposed initiative.
And I am glad that we can move forward (with some steps back along the
way).

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin