Hi Nikolay,

Actually I do not fully understand what is SystemView API. I have not
found it in IEP [1] (I searched for words "system" and "view").

RunningQueryManager is a component responsible for tracking running
queries internally. This info is exposed to users as SQL view via
SqlSystemViewRunningQueries. In the same package you can find a plenty
of other SQL views.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=112820392

вт, 1 окт. 2019 г. в 06:42, Nikolay Izhikov <nizhi...@apache.org>:

> Hello, Igniters.
>
> Since the last release `RunningQueryManager` [1] was added.
> It used to track a running query.
>
> In IEP-35 [2] SystemView API was added.
> SystemView API supposed to be used to track all kinds of internal Ignite
> objects.
>
> I think this RunningQueryManager should be replaced [3] with the more unified
> SystemView API.
>
> Any objections?

> [2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=112820392

Best regards,