Hello, Ivan.

> 1. How system views are going to be exposed? Is there any difference
> in comparison to other metrics?

We have a `SystemViewExporterSpi`.
Built-in implementations are `JmxSystemViewExporterSpi` and
`SqlViewExporterSpi`.

> 2. What should be done to adopt RunningQueryManager to SystemView API?

I think we should replace `RunningQueryManager` with the special SystemView
implementation.

> what is the difference between metrics and system views?

Actually, it's a very good question :)

System view is a collection of internal Ignite objects exported to a user.
Each system view is a table.

Metric is a value representing some instantaneous state of the internal Ignite
object.
So its a "cell" of table.

We need metrics to build charts and history of processes.
We need system views to known what objects exist in node and its params.