Hi @Saikat Maitra

I have my implementation on an Ignite fork on my personal GitHub account [1]
It is based on the Kafka implementation which is of a polling nature.
GCP does not provide a service like Kafka. Instead it provides us with
Pub/Sub which is just like Kafka.
Therefore using the Kafka streamer as a guideline made more sense to me.

Apart from the implementation I have also added a unit test.
It definitely needs some polishing and a double check on my side to make
the review smooth.
For the tests a local Pub/Sub [2] server has to be setup however I am not
sure which is the best way to do so with regards to your CI/CD.

[1] https://github.com/gkatzioura/ignite/tree/pubsub/modules/pubsub
[2] https://egkatzioura.com/2019/09/22/pub-sub-local-emulator/

*Emmanouil Gkatziouras*
https://egkatzioura.com/ | https://www.linkedin.com/in/gkatziourasemmanouil/