Alexei,

Many thanks for that article! Really nice that now we have a document
describing Ignite approach for data consistency. I think it is super
important because it is not trivial and very Ignite specific. I
believe lots of Ignite developers will learn something new from this
document.

By the way, I noticed a link to GridGain documentation [1]. Is it fine?

[1]
https://www.gridgain.com/docs/latest/developers-guide/key-value-api/transactions#pessimistic-transactions

--
Best regards,