Hello Denis,

Thank you for your email and sharing your thoughts on the release process.
I will update the artifact id and dependencies for ignite-extensions
accordingly.

I had created Ignite-Extensions project as a root level project and in
teamcity I was facing issues pulling dependencies for 2.8.0-SNAPSHOT
whereas I was able to pull dependencies for ignite-core 2.7.6 from maven
central. I will look into it further why teamcity build was not able to
pull snapshot dependencies.

I will also create "ignite-core-2.9+" branch for the upcoming release
process.

Thank you,
Saikat