Hi Ivan, Ilya

Thank you for your reply. I have added you as dev in IgniteExtensions
project and you should be able to check the build configurations.

Yes, when I set artifact dependencies for ~Build Apache Ignite~ similar to
other projects then I receive below error

[ERROR] [ERROR] Could not find the selected project in the reactor:
:ignite-flink-ext @

I do not see the same error when I am running the build in local and
maven package command can still get 2.9.0-SNAPSHOT dependencies from my
local .m2 repository but it is failing in teamcity.

Regards,
Saikat