Igniters,

I have a question based on one of my recent tests debugging.

The test is related to Ignite services. I noticed that sometimes a proxy
invocation of a newly deployed service fails because the service cannot be
found. I managed to reduce the test to a simple "start two nodes, deploy a
service, create a proxy, invoke the proxy" scenario. The proxy invocation
fails in about ~80% of runs.

As far as I remember, the new discovery-based service deployment was
supposed to be synchronous, so not only non-proxy service instances should
work, but the proxies as well. Was my understanding correct? Should I file
a bug for the observed behavior?

--AG