> even the local deployment looks broken: if a compute job
> is sent to a remote node after the service deployment

This is a different case and covered by retries:
* If you deploy a service from node A to node B, then take a proxy
from node A (deployment initiator) it should NOT fail even if node B
has not received yet a message that deployment finished successfully,
because of proxy invocation retries.

Look like It's better to describe all these cases on the wiki.

> Should we schedule this ticket for the further work on Services IEP?

If it is a frequent use-case we definitely should implement it.

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.