Igor,

When you are saying that we should not allow the dialect changing, are you
referring to changes in runtime when a node is already up-and-running?
Generally, it will be more than enough if a dialect can be set statically
and globally -- the user selects the dialect for the entire cluster via a
configuration parameter and starts the nodes after that.

-
Denis