It would be grate.

Only one comment: we can't cancel service or service's method
execution because service grid API doesn't imply any requirement to
service implementation. So if user do something like infinite cycle or
blocking but non-interruptible operation it's impossible to interrupt
it. Also service method invocation itself isn't cluster wide or local
node specific operation. This invocations not register anywhere and
can't be tracked and killed.

Unfortunately, the same is valid for some jobs in sense of infinite or
non-interruptible operations.