Alexey.

I’m talking the following scenario:

1. Consider we have unified bean to kill tasks:

CancelMXBean {
        public void cancel(long id);
}

2. And we have the following log:

```
Transaction with ID=42 started.
Compute task with ID=43 started.
```

3. We want to kill compute task and by mistake executing:

cancelMxBean.cancel(42); //This will kill transaction not compute task.

The user doesn’t have a chance to know, what type of object he is killing.
I think we should prevent this type of error by the API design.