Ivan,

I cannot recall why exactly a separate thread group was needed. I guess the
intention was to collect all threads related to Ignite to one group, but I
see no practical use of that particular implementation.

We can either remove it (not sure if this is a breaking public API change?)
or create a separate thread group per Ignite instance and pass it to the
constructor of IgniteThread (quite a lot of refactoring).