Petr,

Thank you for that detail! Unfortunately I do not know how to fix it easily.

Also I found that even without "javadoc" profile we miss some javadoc
problems. I believe that it can be fixed by updating post-build
javadoc checking condition. See below what problems do we miss (and
there are a bit more in full logs):
[05:08:51]W:     [Step 2/2] [WARNING] Javadoc Warnings
[05:08:51]W:     [Step 2/2] [WARNING]
/opt/buildagent/work/7bc1c54bc719b67c/modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/processors/cache/GridCacheContext.java:2351:
warning - Tag @link: reference not found:
GridDistributedCacheAdapter.GlobalRemoveAllJob

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin