Folks,

It's true that my simple assumption (to include Javadoc profile) will
not work by reasons mentioned by Petr. I've tested it under a new
experimental suite [1] which I've created earlier. We will always have
such warnings due to we have multiple modules with the same package
declarations (e.g. ignite-hibernate_5.1, hibernate_4.2, hibernate_5.3
modules and the same for others like spring-data):

[WARNING] Javadoc: warning - Multiple sources of package comments
found for package "org.apache.ignite.cache.store.hibernate"

So, if we build all modules it's not correct to fail the whole JavaDoc
suite by existing such warnings in the suite logs.

I'm still thinking of how can we handle all such cases and I don't
have an easy solution for now. At least we can do checks with two
steps:
1. build with Javadoc profile ignore warnings (fail on an error)
2. build and check that there is no warnings for ignite-core module

Thoughts?

[1]
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=4927599&buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_JavadocExtended