Igniters,

Let me share the current status of the release.

1.
Waiting for the issues [1] [2] (discussed previously this thread) to
be tested by TC.Bot and merged to the 2.8 release branch.

2.
Only 2 release BLOCKER issues left. I'm planning to move these issues
to 2.8.1 release.
The issue [4] (Error during purges by expiration: Unknown page type)
will be covered by [1] [2].
The issue [3] (Apache Ignite Cluster(Amazon S3 Based Discovery) Nodes
getting down) probably require additional info to reproduce the issue.

3.
A potential performance drop on `putAll` operations on an in-memory
cluster (see [5] for details).
I'll try to reproduce in another test environment.

Will keep you posted.

[5]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.8#ApacheIgnite2.8-Benchmarks(LATEST)