Maxim,

There are some of the tasks that are being moved from a release to a
release or exist for a while and might be skipped for 2.8 if nobody is
willing to document them. A could of examples of such tickets:

How about preparing a list of the tickets that represent either a new
functionality added in 2.8 (new metrics, service grid improvements, etc.)
or change in behavior (it might be the case we need to update the baseline
topology or rebalancing pages)? Once we get the list, we'll find the names
of contributors and they will be able to cooperate with Artem who agreed to
assist with this effort.

The docs are needed before we announce the release and start bragging about
new capabilities.

-
Denis