Nikolay,

Recently I noticed some changes in SQL indexes view content introduced
in [1]. Among changes I noticed:
1. Columns related to a cache group information disappeared.
2. "proxy" indexes info is now displayed in the view.

Was this changes made intentionally? Historically there were following
tickets [2, 3] for indexes system views. And as [3] added a cache
group info but [1] removed it makes me think that some changes appear
not intentionally. From the first glance it seems to me that we should
restore [3] behavior. Correct me if I am wrong.

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin