Nikolay,

I have not filed any ticket yet. I would like to discuss first.

> Yes, this was made intentionally.
> I think we shouldn’t hide internal details from the user in the system views.

Regarding proxy indices Cannot immediately agree here. My
understanding is that the view in question should contain information
which a user can use for managing SQL workflows. E.g. for a query
optimization. From a (unit) test I cannot figure out how a proxy index
is different from an underlying one from a user perspective. Could you
please elaborate?

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin