Hi Team,

First of all, let me introduce myself. I’m Ravil, I contribute to the ML
module since 2018 and from time to time I make talks about it. (I..e data
science summit in Warsaw [1]).

So, Alexey made a huge effort to develop the ML module but he is not alone.
If you check the repo you will find other contributors.

Therefore the ML module is alive and is able to run and has the roadmap.
For me, it means that it’s not a raw project.

Regarding documentation, it’d like to mention the code is the best
documentation :)

We have examples for most algorithms [2]. But if it needed I’m ready to
help the community with documentation in English German Polish or Russain.

[1] https://dssconf.pl/

[2]
https://github.com/apache/ignite/tree/master/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/examples/ml

Best regards,