Hi, Igniters.

I'm working on cluster profiling and the tool for creating a
performance report. [1] I have prepared PoC based on performance
logging to a separate category of Ignite log. The report contains:

- Cache operations and its distribution by types [2]
- Transactions and histogram of durations [3]
- SQL and Scan query statistics, top of slowest queries, logical and
physical reads by query [4]
- Compute statistics, top of slowest tasks and their jobs [5]
Soon I will add:
- Topology and Ignite versions info
- Client ID in case of operations from clients

For now, I'm developing a binary logging format to reduce the effect
on performance. I'll try to reuse Ignite mechanisms.

I would like to hear suggestions for the profiling and the performance report.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Cluster+performance+profiling+tool
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Cluster+performance+profiling+tool?preview=/145723859/148647581/p1.png