Hello Nikita,

Perhaps, I am missing something...
Apache Ignite already has a web-console tool. Do we want to improve the
existing tool instead of creating a new one?
It seems to me, this can be confusing for users.
 - visor (which is deprecated)
 - web-console (to be honest, I don't quite understand the status of this
tool)
 - new ignite-profiling (which is a monitoring tool as well, judging by the
provided link [1] )

I am not against the new tool, I just want to understand the motivation to
not improve the existing sub-projects.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Cluster+performance+profiling+tool

Thanks,