Igniters,

It is not directly mentioned through the Apache Ignite Coding
Guidelines [1] about naming the `static final` class fields using only
upper-case letters. I'd like to suggest to fill this gap.

> Constants should all be upper-case.
But what exactly is `constant` means?! I'd suggest applying this rule
to all class fields with `static final` modifiers without any clauses.
(check Java Naming convention [2] paragraph 3.3).

I've prepared PR [3] with capitalizing letters on all of the constant
names simultaneously with supporting the standard ConstantName
checkstyle [4] rule.

Can we proceed with this change?
WDYT?

[1]