Alexey,

>From my point of view, the feature is fully self-sufficient and ready
for a release (with a small caveat):
- administrators will be able to create snapshots without writing java-code;
- developers will be able to create snapshots through java API;

The documentation pages for creating and restoring procedures with
examples will be completed by me prior to release this feature for our
end-users.

All other features mentioned in this list [1] adds convenience for
users but not mandatory. I'll try to finish these tasks from the list
[1] prior to release:
- support snapshot creation from a client node
- add starting snapshot via control.sh

Are there any details I've missed?

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/7607#issuecomment-618964647