Denis,

No, I don't. I'm planning to work on documentation pages right after
we'll finish with the source code changes. I will be very grateful if
you will help with the review of the documentation.

Currently, the approach is very straightforward and simple and I doubt
we can change anything from the user's standpoint:
1. The single method for creating snapshots of the whole persisted
cluster caches - createSnapshot(name);
2. Users can change the location of the base snapshot directory to any
he likes (absolute path or relative path can be used, available from
IgniteConfiguration);
3. The created snapshot will have the same directory structure as the
Ignite instances have;
4. Users will be able to start Ignite instances right from snapshot
directory and all will work fine for them (with respect to consistent
nodeId).