Hello, Ilya.

Sorry, I don’t understand your question.

Documentation - https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs/spring-boot

Extension modules automatically creates the instance of Ignite or IgniteClient
inside spring-boot application.
Ignite node would be in a client or server mode based on the provided
IgniteConfiguration.

Basically, all you need as an application developer is the following:

1. Add spring-boot-autoconfigure to application dependencies.
2. Add configuration to your application.yml (or any other config) like that:

```
ignite:
  igniteInstanceName: properties-instance-name
  dataStorageConfiguration:
    defaultDataRegionConfiguration:
      initialSize: 10485760 #10MB
  cacheConfiguration:
    - name: accounts
      queryEntities:
      - tableName: ACCOUNTS
        keyFieldName: ID
        keyType: java.lang.Long
        valueType: java.lang.Object
        fields:
          ID: java.lang.Long
          amount: java.lang.Double
          updateDate: java.util.Date
```

Thant’s all you need to have Ignite instance inside your spring-boot
application.

Please, let me know, if you have more questions.