Nikolay,

I tend to agree with Denis that it's better to have module naming for
which type of Ignite client an appropriate module is built (thin or
thick). But it's minor issue.

Should modules be agnostic to ignite-core versions?
Thus will help us not to rebuild modules each time Apache Ignite
releases a new version, since in general the public API not changed.