Hi Igniters,

Only whole project may go to the attic. Main reason of moving project to
the attic is inactive community and less than 3 PMC members voting for new
release.
So attic is more about waiting for new community to resurrect project, and
less about codebase.

I suggest us, as always, create new repo and state that development of the
module was discontinued, for now.

Additionally, discontinuation is essential and really major community-wide
decision, it requires formal vote to be run after this discussion. I'm sure
if we build consensus in advance, here in the discussion, vote would be
just formality, but it is still needed.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov