Hi Dmitry, thanks!

Please add the following to the project activity section:

   - Released a new version of the Apache Ignite website:
   https://ignite.apache.org
   - Prepared a public roadmap with significant improvements planned for
   the rest of 2020:
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+Roadmap
   - Flume, flinks and some other extensions have been migrated to the
   extensions repository:
   https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/tree/master/modules
   - Community members gave 19 public online and offline presentations
   about the project since the beginning of 2020. Around 8 talks are yet to be
   presented and even more to follow: https://ignite.apache.org/events.html

To my knowledge, the Spring Boot extension has been already released (
https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs/spring-boot). @Nikolay Izhikov
<nizhi...@apache.org>, is it ready to be announced?

Also, I would suggest using this as a definition of the project (what
Ignite is) - Apache Ignite® is a horizontally scalable, fault-tolerant
distributed in-memory computing platform for building real-time
applications that can process terabytes of data with in-memory speed.

-
Denis