Here is filed version of the report:

The mission of Ignite is the creation and maintenance of software related
is a horizontally scalable, fault-tolerant
distributed in-memory computing platform for building real-time
applications that can process terabytes of data with in-memory speed.

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention.

## Membership Data:
Apache Ignite was founded 2015-08-19 (5 years ago)
There are currently 51 committers and 34 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is 3:2.

Community changes, past quarter:
- Maxim Muzafarov was added to the PMC on 2020-04-28
- Slava Koptilin was added as committer on 2020-02-15
- Taras Ledkov was added as committer on 2020-05-09

## Project Activity:
- Apache Ignite 2.8.0 was released on 2020-03-03.
- Spring Boot extensions 1.0.0 was released on 2020-05-07.
- Apache Ignite 2.8.1 release is under preparation.
- Flume, Flink, and some other extensions have been migrated to the
  extensions repository.
   https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/tree/master/modules
- Released a new version of the Apache Ignite website:
   https://ignite.apache.org

## Community Health:
- Community prepared a public roadmap with significant improvements planned
  for the rest of 2020:
  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+Roadmap
  notifications@) increased in comparison to last quater (+30..40%). Commits
  count this quarter is slightly less (-17%)
- Community members gave 19 public online and offline presentations about
the
  project since the beginning of 2020. Around 8 talks are yet to be
presented
  and even more to follow: https://ignite.apache.org/events.html