Hi folks,

The timelines proposed by Alex Plekhanov sounds reasonable to me. I'd like
only to hear inputs of @Ivan Rakov <ira...@gridgain.com>, who is about to
finish with the tracing support, and @Ivan Bessonov
<ibesso...@gridgain.com>, who
is fixing a serious limitation for K8 deployments [1]. Most likely, both
features will be ready by the code freeze date (July 10), but the guys
should know it better.

[1]
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/DISCUSSION-New-Ignite-settings-for-IGNITE-12438-and-IGNITE-13013-td47586.html

-