The removal of these methods will not impact anybody during migration to
2.9. Unless you use the Hadoop Accelerator or IGFS in your application. In
the latter scenario, well, the integration has already been discontinued
and you need to clean your application code before moving forward to 2.9.
Anyway, it's highly unlikely that we have any users of the integrations,
otherwise, they would show up throughout the year after learning that the
integration is no longer supported and discontinued.

Pavel, do you still prefer us merging the changes in Ignite 3.0 or agree to
do that in 2.9?

-
Denis