Hello,

This idea looks great in my opinion. I agree that a more common approach would
be better but I am the same as Kirill haven't found the better one. So in my
point of view, this library is better than nothing, and if nobody will
recommend a different one we can take picocli right now.

--
Best regards,
Anton Kalashnikov