Hi Alexey,

All the modules as planned in IEP-36
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/IEP-36:+Modularization
are migrated to ignite-extensions repository.

We can definitely plan to release ignite-extensions modules.

I have a pending PR related to the kafka module and the PR is in review
https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/8222 but its corresponding PR has
been merged in ignite-extensions repository.

My thoughts / action items for the migration efforts and releases were
as follows:

1. Merge the changes for https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/8222
2. Fix the upload nightly packages task for ignite-core to help fix the
travis build failure in ignite-extensions repository.
3. Review and update the README.md files for the ignite-extensions modules
as required.
4. Update the docs for ignite-extensions modules in ignite-website.
5. Release each module separately and share updates.

Please let me know if you have feedback.

Regards,
Saikat