Hi Alexey,

Thank you for your email. Yes, I can certainly use help in the release
process. I am thinking around the month of Nov for the releases after
the In-Memory Computing Summit Virtual 2020 but any of the module can be
released before that timeline. I have a tech talk coming up on Oct 28 and I
may get a little occupied for the same.

https://www.imcsummit.org/2020/virtual/agenda/schedule/day-1

Also, I have not created any ticket for the OSGI module, please feel free
to create a ticket and I can help with the migration.

Regards,
Saikat