Hello Ilya !

>Hello!
>
>In the test GridDifferentLocalDeploymentSelfTest, I can see that some count
>of internal data structure yanked from a class field is not equal expected
>(without the fix).

GridDifferentLocalDeploymentSelfTest checks that inner deployment machinery are
not «leak» the only test without fix will generate huge number of
SharedDeployment instances which will lead to jvm metaspace oom. Previous
algorithm just replace old execution implementation with new one
what led to new ClassLoaderId generation each time classloader was changed in
client node.

The second IgniteExplicitImplicitDeploymentSelfTest demonstrates correct
concurrent job calling.