Hi Petr! My proposal is:

1. Create a parameter in [Build] TC suite - MAVEN_CHECKS, default value is
"-Plicenses,checkstyle,check-licenses,check-test-suites".
2. Use it in a command along with MAVEN_MODULES_STRING.
-U -Pall-java,all-scala,scala,lgpl,examples %MAVEN_CHECKS%
%MAVEN_MODULES_STRING%

3. Provide a global param for test suites "reverse.dep.MAVEN_CHECKS" that
is possible to override in a custom build. If I understand it correctly is
possible to do by editing the job [1].
4. This param should be represented to a user as a selector with 2 options:
- default (see point 1.)
- "-DskipTests=true" - that ignores all checks, skip tests and just build a
.zip of Ignite.

Could you please review this solution? Is it OK for you?

[1]
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/admin/editBuildParams.html?id=template:IgniteTests24Java8_RunTestSuitesJava