Nikita, thanks for starting the conversation. I'll just cast my vote for
the bugyard.io for its ability to select and comment on a specific
problematic point on a documentation page (a paragraph, sentence, picture,
code snippet, etc.). It makes it trivial to share feedback and then it's
easy to process it on the other side. Those who'd like to experience it,
click the "Documentation Feedback" button on the GridGain docs:
https://www.gridgain.com/docs/latest/getting-started/what-is-gridgain

-
Denis