Nikita,

We created a bugyard account for the Ignite community. I'm suggesting using
a shared account bound to 'dev@ignite.apache.org'. That will allow everyone
on the dev list to receive and process documentation feedback.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/pmc/ignite/credentials/bugyard.io

Mauricio will add the button to the website shortly. I'll let you update
the documentation process.

-
Denis