Hello!

We have a discussion on how to ensure best engagement in dev@ list, and it
seems that Issue Created emails from IGNITE project consume a lot of screen
space, it's hard to spot genuine discussions in
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@ignite.apache.org for example.

JIRA emails to dev@. If anyone wishes to get just Created emails, they can
subscribe to these messages in their JIRA account settings. I imagine most
of you already filter these messages out, so you may need to adjust your
filters slightly.

A distant second is MTCGA messages, which are also autogenerated and not
informative for most readers of the channel, since they are at best
targeted at a single committer and at worst flaky.

Where could we move those? What is your opinion here, on both issues?

Regards,