Hi,

Personally I do not like an idea of excluding notifications for
created JIRA tickets from dev-list. I used such notifications in
following cases:
* React to tickets created by Ignite users in my area of responsibility.
* Redirect questions created as JIRA tickets to user-list.
* Trash spam tickets.

Perhaps personally subscribing to "Created" notifications in JIRA is
fine (I have not found how), but I am not sure what should be a
default behavior. Perhaps we can revisit iss...@ignite.apache.org list
content and leave only "Created" notifications there as I doubt that
anyone really uses this list today.

--

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin